Tracy Nelson on Sun, 9 Jan 2000 06:35:28 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] what do you carry your business cards in ?

Darxus wrote:
> So in the meantime, how do all of you carry your business cards ?  My mom
> was arguing that a metal case would not be very comfortable to carry in my
> pocket, and that a leather one would, and would still protect the cards.

I carry a pocket briefcase from Levenger's (www.levenger.com).  It's
nice because it has two compartments for business cards, so you can keep
those you collect separate from your own.  Very handy at trade shows.
It also conveniently keeps a pen handy, so you can scribble notes on
people's business cards (or your own, if you give price quotes or
anything).  I carry a Namiki retractable-point fountain pen, which
impresses chicks for some reason (and sr. VPs, presumably for some other
reason...).
--
Just junk food for thought...