Aarune J. Oracle on Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:25:04 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] what do you carry your business cards in ?

I keep mine in the box in my car, since I drive everywhere, I have some in
my Laptop Bag, and in my wallet.  If I am forced to put on a suit I have
some that goes in the nice little card pocket it seems to have.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends