Andrew White on Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:31:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] ISP

It's a reference to the witch scene in Monty Python's _Holy Grail_, where
Sir Launcelot correctly realizes that both witches and ducks float in
water, so if the accused woman weighed the same as a duck, she must be
a witch.  Very funny movie.  -Andrew