Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:37:23 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] dialin server for linux?

I should read before I post eh?

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends