Andrew Brennan on Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:35:51 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Does anyone have a Pentium Pro 200 Mhtz processor...

   While I agree completely with the use of Price Watch for hardware
   (I picked up a CDRW using information from Price Watch), you will
   find better pricing on the basic PPro using Price Scan ($49).

   I wouldn't use Price Scan exclusively, but it usually search very
   quickly and the interface is clean.  Take the extra minute and go
   there to compare.

   andrew.