Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:16:22 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Does anyone have a Pentium Pro 200 Mhtz processor...

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers