Tracy Nelson on Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:00:43 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Non-linux but geeky...

I apologize for the non-Linux content, but I have a couple of geek
antiques I'd like to get rid of.

I have a Tektronix 310A oscilloscope for sale and a Tek 535 o-scope for
free.  The 535 is in pretty bad shape, it's more of a parts scope than
anything.  Both of these are old tube (as in hollow-state) units, handy
if you're working with giant Tesla coils or next door to a fusion lab.
Drop me a note if you'd like further details.

--
Just junk food for thought...