Andrew Brennan on Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:28:03 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] HOMM III for Linux

   It doesn't hurt to have the game designers write their packages so that
   it simplifies porting across the platforms.  Abuse being the only one I
   can think of right now, but it was available for all of it's platforms
   only shortly after it's release, iirc.

   Curious, but ebworld.com has HOMM III listed as 'Business software' ...
   my boss already has enough issues with Linux, it doesn't help that it's
   got games filed as business apps.  :^)

   andrew.