secher on Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:10:09 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Microsoft Harangue

Folks, I'm really getting tired of this ongoing debate.  It's reached a
point where I'm simply deleting the email without reading it, thus
relegating PLUG mail to the same level of spam.
Can we simply drop this, or take it off line?  Those involved in the
debate know the other's addresses, and can send mail directly to each
other.
To make a long story short, it's not Linux related, and this is not a M$
list.
Peace (usually),
Vale