Bill Jonas on Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:54:52 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Harangue

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, fourje wrote:

>Aaah! - no shell account!

:(

>I guess I was in a bit of a "rant" mode at this time - Apologies - not
>my intention to suggest that the thread be killed - my response was
>more to the statement of using procmail for controlling unwanted
>message threads - which of course IS the way to do it.

No problem.  I suppose I'm getting a little touchy myself.  I guess the
point of this is that one man's spam is another man's prime rib.  If we
never had differences of opinion, then there would be no point to
discussion lists.

Bill
--
"Notice how altering $one in fact altered each element of @a.
This is a feature, not a bug."  -Schwartz & Christiansen,