Marc Soda on Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:28:45 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] out of mem

Hello all,
	I am currently writing a program in perl to some basic tcp packet
capturing.  I am using Net::RawIP, this is not a standard module.  My problem
is after a catch about 10 or so packets I get 'Out of memory!' message.  I
tried minimizing all non essential processes but have had no luck.  Is the a
perl error message or an OS? I assume perl is calling a malloc() and the OS in
saying no.  Second(and most important), HELP.  I am on a Pentium II 350 with 64
Megs of RAM and perl 5.005_03.  Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
 -Marc Soda