Darxus on Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:36:48 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] SysAdmin position in Willow Grove

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Kevin Brosius wrote:

> Since we've had a couple job postings already, I hope this isn't out of
> place.  Our Engr group is looking to replace a SysAdmin, primarily on
> Solaris systems.  The job posting is up on Monster.com, search under
> PA-Phila, all categories, and use 'kulicke' as the keyword.  If anyone
> has questions feel free to bounce some off me.  (I work for them in a
> software engr. position.)

I think we've agreed that these sort of posts are very acceptable.

I'm kind of torn over putting this on the plug jobs web page.  I think
it's related enough, so I am.

I've put a link to Kulicke & Soffa's HR page's Engineering section (which
includes this Systems Administrator postion) on the PLUG jobs page.