Kevin Brosius on Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:40:19 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] SysAdmin position in Willow Grove

Since we've had a couple job postings already, I hope this isn't out of
place.  Our Engr group is looking to replace a SysAdmin, primarily on
Solaris systems.  The job posting is up on Monster.com, search under
PA-Phila, all categories, and use 'kulicke' as the keyword.  If anyone
has questions feel free to bounce some off me.  (I work for them in a
software engr. position.)

--
Kevin Brosius
Kulicke & Soffa Industries            voice: 215-784-6523