Bill Jonas on Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:13:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] XFree86 4.0 released

CIA reports from Mar 10 indicate Kevin Brosius may or may not have said:

>http://www.xfree86.org ought to be updated fairly soon.  If you hit
>slashdot there is an article and it contains some of the mirror sites
>for the ftp download locations.  It looks like source code and FreeBSD
>binaries are already available at ftp://ftp.rge.com/pub/X/XFree86/4.0/
>other binaries are in progress.

Besides that mirror and the canonical xfree ftp site, there's also
ftp://ftp.varesearch.com/pub/mirrors/xfree86/ (I think).

For more, I posted a list of mirrors to http://kuro5hin.org/

Bill
--
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought.
But World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- A. E.