Walt Mankowski on Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:30:47 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] XFree 4.0 - multiheading

On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 11:24:08AM -0500, Michael W. Ryan wrote:
> I don't think this is quite what you're looking for.  This allows you to
> extend your desktop to function on two physical monitors (which, don't get
> me wrong, is a cool thing in and of itself).

It's cool, and you've been able to do it with Macs since the late
80's.  Yes, for over 10 years now.  I saw someone do it on a Mac
II back then and thought it was way cool.  But virtual desktops
are also cool and you don't have to buy another monitor :-).