DrexelDG on Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:28:02 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] VMware

Greetings all!

    Does anyone have any experience with VMware and NT workstation 4.0?

We are having problems getting it to work correctly.  The NIC card will not
load up under the VM.  Now I am aware that you have to have a separate
hardware profile, since we are running it from a physical disk, and we have
done that.  But the suggested, from VMwares website, NIC card will not load
up.

I am thinking that we should just run NT as a virtual disk?  Perhaps get the
service pack?  Or there is alternative to VMware out there?  I know of WINE,
but that only does single applications.  Is there another way to do this?

Thanks in Advance!

Anthony