Philip McGraw on Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:09:13 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] VMware

I run NT4 guests under a vmware (SuSE Linux host) almost every day at work.
Most of the time I do use virtual disks, but I have also have run against an
already installed NT4 image on a real IDE physical disk.  Under NT did you add
the driver for the AMD ethernet card that the virtual machine emulates?

Philip
pmcgraw@pobox.com
philip.mcgraw@bentley.com