Bill Jonas on Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:33:47 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] rescue disks on cd

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Kevin Brosius wrote:

>I should have read the article more carefully...  If the leader of the
>user group sends them email, it sounds like we would get copies!
>mailto:community@linuxcare.com, requesting copies of the Linuxcare BBC.
>(That's Bootable Business Card)

Linuxcare, that's it.  :)  Oh, and I *might've* seen it in passing on
Slashdot -- can't remember -- but they were discussing it a few months
ago on one of the LUG lists out in CA (it was SVLUG[.org] -- I'm just
curious to see what they're talking about <g>).

So who's the leader of the group?  Chris or Darxus?  :)

Bill
--
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought.
But World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- A. E.