Kevin Brosius on Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:45:44 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] rescue disks on cd

Kevin Brosius wrote:

> Where else but Slashdot?  They talked about the 'bootable business card'
> cd/rescue disk.  Sounds kind of cool.  The business cards are only
> available at trade shows as far as I can tell, but they make an ISO
> image available so you can burn it onto whatever you want.
>
> http://www.linuxcare.com/bootable_cd/

I should have read the article more carefully...  If the leader of the
user group sends them email, it sounds like we would get copies!
mailto:community@linuxcare.com, requesting copies of the Linuxcare BBC.
(That's Bootable Business Card)

Kevin