Darxus on Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:48:42 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] rescue disks on cd

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Bill Jonas wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Kevin Brosius wrote:
>
> >I should have read the article more carefully...  If the leader of the
> >user group sends them email, it sounds like we would get copies!
> >mailto:community@linuxcare.com, requesting copies of the Linuxcare BBC.
> >(That's Bootable Business Card)
>
> Linuxcare, that's it.  :)  Oh, and I *might've* seen it in passing on
> Slashdot -- can't remember -- but they were discussing it a few months
> ago on one of the LUG lists out in CA (it was SVLUG[.org] -- I'm just
> curious to see what they're talking about <g>).
>
> So who's the leader of the group?  Chris or Darxus?  :)

(I had totally missed this thread, thanks to Mike Toren for pointing it
out to me)

PLUG doesn't have an official leader, even though we all know it's mostly
Chris's fault :)

I just read the web page & emailed them.  I will relay info as I get it.