Darxus on Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:47:52 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] Using Debian's make-kpkg to build kernels

This announcement was held by our MLM with its "implicit destination"
error -- it seems to only let mail though if the mailing lists address is
in the To: field, and this is looking like the list's address might have
to be the only address in the To: field.  I've asked our contact at
nothinbut.net if he knows of any way to disable this feature.