Chris Fearnley on Wed, 15 Mar 2000 00:37:35 -0500 (EST)

Using Debian's make-kpkg to build kernels

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 presents

                 Using Debian's make-kpkg to build kernels

   When: Wednesday 15 March 2000, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

   Speaker: Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.

   Where: IQ Group, 6th floor (its the room with a big Q on the door)
          325 Chestnut Street
          Philadelphia, PA

   Abstract

   Debian's kernel-package package provides make-kpkg to help build kernels.
   We will discuss the advantages and some guidelines for using this
   convenient tool.

   Social Dinner

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
   PM at Xando, 325 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA. Please RSVP so we can
   get an appropriate sized table.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer