plug-announce-admin on Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:31:05 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] PLUG meeting location floor change (finally happened)

Some time ago I told you all that the meeting location was changing from
the 6th floor to the 12th floor.  That was supposed to happen for our last
meeting but didn't.  Well, the change has finally happened.  The room
upstairs on 12 where we will be meeting has been cleared out, and
furniture has begun being built in the old meeting room on the 6th floor.
I will try to remember to put up signs on both floors reminding everyone.

When you get off the elevators on the 12th floor, take one step forward,
and look around for the closest large pair of wooden doors in line of
sight -- that's the place.  Once you get into the IQ offices, wander
around till you find us.

If you get there particularly early, and I have not yet unlocked our 12th
floor offices, I'll be on the 6th floor.

I had not updated the location on the web page because I wasn't sure how
long it would actually take.  I have now updated the web page.

I must check on the ability to get a network connection in that room...