Quincy on Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:13:13 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Totally Hosed my system!!!!!!

I used the boot disk that came with my Caldera OpenLinux 2.3.  It forces
you to use the GUI install.  I assume that this provides the same
information that fdisk would.  It showed me the following:

		/dev/hda  2014MB  dos/win
		/dev/hdb  12410MB nothing

I take it from this that i am totally screwed!!!!!  Can someone please
tell me what i did so i won't ever do this again.

TIA

Jon