Sijian Zhou on Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:42:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Board instead of list

I am so annoyed by those business, political and
financial issues posted recently. I deleted most of
them without even open. I am sure I missed a lot of
good tech post. Please post your stuff elsewhere if it
is not related to LUNIX technology!

Thanks a million
Sijian Zhou