Steven J Pulito on Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:17:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Board instead of list

I just want to thank  Michael Leone for following up on his NT server
share post with some urls to good reading.  It's that kind of open and
objective viewpoint that keeps me reading through all these posts.

I personally welcome these deviations from pure technology issues just
because business, political and financial issues make up the world we live
and use Linux in.  As long as there is <some> correlation I think these
'off-topic' discussions add a lot to the community.

-Steve