Darxus on Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Board instead of list

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Tom Joyce wrote:

> Maybe a web board should be created instead of using the mailing list. The
> board could have specific areas.

I hate web boards.

We actually have one.  http://plug.nothinbut.net/cgi-bin/plug/Ultimate.cgi
Go see how much it sucked.  I'm pretty sure everything that was ever
posted to it is still there. It's primary result was causing people to
attempt to cummunicate there, get no responce, think their was no activity
in plug, and give up on us.

If everyone disagrees with me, I'll be happy to put a link back on the
plug page.  But when I took it down, everybody seemed to either not care,
or agree.
        There is no fine line between genius and insanity.