Bill Jonas on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 03:11:54 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Public Apology

I'm starting a new thread on this since many people that have seen my
initial attacks and accusations against Mr. Ryan are no longer reading
that thread.

I want to publically apologize to Michael for my unwarranted argumentum
ad hominem criticism of him.  He has the patience of a saint, IMO, and
didn't deserve the personal attacks I was levying against him.  It is of
dubious value to say at this point to say that I did not intend things
to come across as harshly as they did (see
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#goodintentions), but suffice it to say,
I will show more careful consideration of others and in choosing my
words in the future.  Thanks for the LART.  :)

Bill
--
"I couldn't give him advice in business and he couldn't give me
advice in technology." --Linus Torvalds, about why he wouldn't