Michael W. Ryan on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:16:52 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Truce & Apologies [Was: Advocacy]

I think we're now just discussing difference of opinion.  I think I've
made my point, and some have acknowledged it.  I'm willing to let the
threads die.  Going to the meeting last night helped (thank you, Emmett,
you actually helped me calm down alot).

I'm sorry if I offended anyone's politics or philosphies.  I really don't
have the patience for political discussions, and tend to get very
impatient with them; the same with religious discussions.

Also to Ziggy.  I understand (now) that you didn't mean anything against
me; I was feeling a bit defensive and misunderstood.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)