Kevin Falcone on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:34:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] w3m configure

  b> when i try to configure, the configure program looks for an
  b> ltermcap which i do not have.

I have a libtermcap.a and libtermcap.so in my /usr/lib directory.
They are from the libtermcap-devel-2.0.8-19 rpm, but I'm sure you can
use that to find the appropriate package whatever your system is.

  b> what did you substitute for it.

I don't think that you can, it is what w3m uses to figure terminal
settings.

  b> were you running under X?

Shouldn't make a difference, w3m is a command line client, hence it
doesn't use any X libs.

-kevin

--
Kevin Falcone <kevinfal@seas.upenn.edu>

Verbosity to hide ignorance will not be rewarded.
                        Dr Max Mintz