Steven M. Castellotti on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:30:12 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] C/Makefile Online Documentation

Greets all...

	I'm looking to go back and brush up on my C code in the near
future, in particular, I'm looking learn more about tweaking/creating
makefiles and whatnot. The problem is, while I know where to find online
resources for Perl, Python, Java, and many other programming languages, I
can't seem to find any descent all-encompasing resources for C. Can anyone
point me in a useful direction?

	I *do* have O'Reilly's _Programming_C_ in dead-tree format, if
anyone could suggest any other titles that I might benefit from I'd be
thankful...

-Steve Castellotti
 SteveC@innocent.com
 http://cogengine.linuxave.net