Bill Jonas on Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:51:35 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Xfree86 4.0

So, all you early adopters, what have been your experiences thus
far?  Any major issues?  Comments?  Praise?  Criticism?

How's the video card support?  I've heard that there are a smaller
number of video cards that are supported (due to changes in the X
server architecture), but that the support is better for those cards
that have X servers.  How about the Mach 64 chipset?

Bill
--
"I couldn't give him advice in business and he couldn't give me
advice in technology." --Linus Torvalds, about why he wouldn't