Michael Leone on Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:36:46 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Linux-friendly ISP for DSL in Philly?

Anybody got a recommendation for a Linux-knowledable ISP offering DSL service (640K or better downstream), in the Philly area?

I use the Linux Router Project software as a gatewall/firewall on a 486 on my home LAN, and want to continue using it. I'd like an ISP who's Linux friendly (i.e., offers support for something other than just Win/Mac), who might be able to provide support with any special problems this type of configuration might have.

BTW, Bell Atlantic/Voicenet do not count as ISPs. I've been down that torture path before, thanks. :-(