Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:55:04 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Linux-friendly ISP for DSL in Philly?

How much of the Bell Atlantic service outage problem is BellAtlantic
(irrespective of ISP) and how much is bellatlantic.net? ISP doesn't
matter if there's no connection.

-Jeff

--
 Jeff Abrahamson