Flint Heart on Tue, 2 May 2000 22:36:31 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] computers.

i lost a computer at the begining of the year.
and tonight i come home and i hit the power. Nada.
i switch to a different socket(different surge protector).  *BLAM* sparks
and that acidic electrical fire smell.  well there goes my athlon
system.  the mb is toast.  not a clue about anything else.  but i'm not
expecting much.  looks like i'm going to have to dish out another 800 or
so.  Anyone got any ways for me to find out what component killed it(i'm
betting on the PS)  I'm ticked and i wana vent at some company.

Laters
	N-Tropy