Michael Leone on Wed, 17 May 2000 10:42:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Syslog Q

Thanks; guess I totally missed the fact that adding ".none" would STOP all
messages of that type from going into the file.

Some days it's tough, only having a single-digit IQ ...

:-)

> > I also added a line:
> > kern.*     /var/log/kernel.log
>
> > Probably is, I'm getting the kernel messages in *both* places. I know I
have to get rid of the "*.info", and instead should list the services
individually.