aab on Mon, 22 May 2000 12:10:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Anybody doing Alpha Linux (preferrably SuSE)?

William, I'm not doing it right now but I have run it in the past (Redhat
on a Multia).  I have a few Alphas that were running OpenVMS in production
and have been mothballed for a time ... I'm hoping to scrape up some free
time and try another run with Linux (or NetBSD :^) on them soon.

andrew.