Bill Jonas on Mon, 29 May 2000 19:24:22 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Installfest

On Mon, 29 May 2000, M. Simons wrote:

>Okay, a few corrections here... I'm talking about MEETING ROOMS at
>libraries... they are typically enclosed off enough from the rest of the

Hey, good call on that.  I was picturing the library we had back home
that I guess is kind of smallish (although it's not little) by
comparison to some of the monsters around here.  :)

It'd be nifty if we could get, say, a representative demo machine for
each major distro (then again, that's kind of overkill).  Should this be
set up for the upcoming month, or should we aim to have our first one in
July sometime?

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/