beldon on Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:32:58 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Linux-friendly DSL

I hope this is appropriate for this forum.

I mentioned at last month's meeting that I found a Linux-friendly ISP who
offers DSL in this area with a pretty good price.  The fact that they are Linux
users helps (for me anyway).  They're relatively new (just over a year) and
small (I have several times spoken to the owner) but seem to be a decent bunch
of folks.  They also don't care what you do with your connection (i.e.
firewalling and such is fine with them) as long as it's not illegal trafficking
or some such.

They have a free installation/one month free deal until June 30 (it was
extended from May 31).  The details are at
http://www.scainternet.net/home/dsl.html.

Just thought I'd mention this.  I know someone had asked about it before.

- Tony
  (Not getting paid to say
this)