Joseph B. Welsh on Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Dns

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has a Linux Dns server up and running.  I currently have a 5 node home network going with a mix of Win98,Win2000 clients.  I succesfully NAT and have decent Ipchains going on my dialup.

I want to get away from using my isp DNS and set up my own.

I'm a relative newbie and I do have the Dns How to in my hand.  Is there anything I should keep me eye on?

Thanks

Joseph B. Welsh
Thin Client/Remote Access Admin
399 Market Street