Tony Dominello on Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:33:33 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] DSL Question

I've just had my DSL installed, and I cannot get the ethernet card to
talk to the DSL modem.  I keep getting a "connect: Network unreachable"
error when I try to PING by IP address to the Nameserver.  When I bring
up my ethernet card (via ifup) I get the message "SIOCADDRT: Neotwork is
unreachable"

My card is an SMC EZ 10/100 which was detected by the kernel, no prob.
When I run the card on my internal network, it works fine.  The
DOS Driver sees the network, the Win95 driver sees the network, RedHat
cannot see the network (I'd like to stay with RedHat since I've already
got the firewall portion configured)

I can no longer see the firewall from any of the local computers
attached to it.

HELP!