Bill Jonas on Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:34:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Linux - Friendly ISP, The Saga continues

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Tony Dominello wrote:

>So far so good.  I had me old ISP release me (since I was in a 30-day
>free evaluation period anyway) and now I belong to Speakeasy.  As soon

How's the service, ping times, etc?  I'm looking seriously at these
folks because they have a 3-month-free deal through the end of June that
they're advertising on Slashdot.  Also, how was your install
experience?  dslreports.com had some horror stories (mostly glowing
reviews, though), but the recent reviews, as well as the ones for this
area, seemed to have nothing but good things to say about them.

And you don't pay anything with them until it's installed and you're
online, yes?

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/