beldon on Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:19:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Linux - Friendly ISP, The Saga continues

I believe you have to pay for the installation ($198.00), which is refunded through Covad after installation.

As far as their service goes, you pay after you're hooked up.  The even activated my dial-up account immediately-- and I haven't given them any payment information as of yet.

As soon as I get hooked up, I will continue the story (I'm writing this from an internet cafe in Deep Ellum at the moment).