Lawrence Goodman on Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:47:37 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Video Adapter Imcompatibility

I have a Chromatic Research Media Mpact video adapter in my computer. It's
not supported by any version of linux. When I tried to load Corel on my
computer, it immediately rejected the cd because of this driver. Is there
any way to work around this problem? I am planning to try Caldera's linux
tonite. Anyone have any suggestions or am I screwed? (Unfortunately, the
company is out of business so I can't contact anyone official for help).

Lawrence Goodman
Philadelphia Magazine
lgoodman@phillymag.com
215 656 3517