Pat McMichael on Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:22:44 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Pleae for give this intrusion --- job posting --- Opening for Java Developers

C++ Developers needed....

Company:
Biosupplies is a leader in providing cutting-edge technology solutions to
life-science researchers. The functionality required for our applications
requires constant evaluation of emerging, distributed-internet
architectures. We are looking for individuals who learn quickly and
appreciate the challenge of constantly improving their skill-sets.

Job Description:
This position involves the use of Java technologies in the development of
novel, non-traditional, web applications for life-science researchers.
Selected candidates will be responsible for the development and deployment
of EJB's and applets in support of these applications. In addition, they
will be involved in authoring JSP's and servlets, and may get involved in
user-interface design, if desired.

Required Experience:
Experience with Java distributed-object architectures, preferably Enterprise
Java Beans. Familiarity with Application Server concepts, preferably BEA's
WebLogic Application Server. Knowledge of Microsoft internet techologies is
desirable for integration purposes but is not necessary.

Compensation:
Competitive with stock options.

David S. Shin, MD
Chief Software Architect