JR Mayberry on Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:32:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Job ad

It's common sense in my eyes..

Here's what I'm picturing..:

problems happen at the office:

you: "i dont know whats wrong the firewall isnt working"

your boss: "can't you call the vendors support, get them to overnight a
new unit?"

you: "uhhh"

another reason: compare the meantime between failure of a cisco box and a
PC

you can put a set of wheels on a cardboard box and push it, but thats what
they make cars for..

what you do at home is one thing, but what you pull out of your butt when
a companies reputation is on the line its a whole other story --

nothing to do with IT manager -- has to do with running a production
100% uptime network