Greg Lopp on Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:21:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] New Netscape 6.0

"Joseph B. Welsh" wrote:

>  I also
> downloaded the Beta version of Netscape 6, which I also installed,
> dosn't seem to confilict with other version.
>
> Although it's beta, it looks real nice, with better font support and
> graphics.  It also seems to be faster.  It's got the new AOL look about
> it, butIi can live with it.

Personally, I can't stand the AOL branding of "Netscape 6" - it really just
a branded drop of the M15 milestone from the mozilla group.  M16 was
released was released some time last week or so.......same great beta
browser, less compulsion to shop.

Thanks for the tip on the lib though.  I've had a similar problem in the
past - good to have something to try if it shows up again.