Lawrence Goodman on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:27:59 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] boot manager

last night i installed cladera linux on my machine and it overrode my
partition magic bootmanager so now the linux lilo controls which system i
boot into. the lilo gives me about five seconds to make up my mind and then
chooses linux if i dont move fast enough. how do i get my bootmanager from
parttion magic to be the defaul again or at least change lilo so that it
gives me more time (or makes windows the default).

thanks

Lawrence Goodman
Philadelphia Magazine
lgoodman@phillymag.com