Barry Spindler on Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:17:14 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Bootp/tftp on Linux

The Etherboot page (http://etherboot.sourceforge.net) has some info on
netbooting. Tho most is relevant to Etherboot, theres some general netboot info
and links to more info.

	--Barry

--
Voodoo Programming:  Things programmers do that they know shouldn't work but
they try anyway, and which sometimes actually work, such as recompiling