Wayne Eisenberg on Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:47:04 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Bootp/tftp on Linux

Title: Bootp/tftp on Linux

I asked this before, and was promptly ignored, so I'll try again...

How do you implement bootp/tftp on a RH 6 box? I have devices online that would use bootp/tftp to load their info if it was available. I haven't been able to find anything in the man pages yet. Does anyone have any information on this? Eventually I need to do this on an HPUX 10.2 box, but I'll learn it on Linux for now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Wayne